Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I've decided to create a site where I can share my experiences as I explore the world of libations and nosh. I was first inspired to do this about a year ago whilst looking on the web at a few of my favorite food bloggers' sites. And after watching Julie & Julia, I remember a few friends saying to me in the weeks that followed...."Now why don't you do something like that? It's totally up your alley!"

While I realize that I'm a huge procrastinator (case in point - It's taken me a year to get here), I'm going to try my best to keep posting at regular intervals. I also realize that not everyone may be as passionate (or some may perhaps be even more passionate) as I am about food, so I hope that I won't bore anyone (if there is anyone out there even reading this!).

But for now...here's a cool picture of some sushi that was delivered to our table!


No comments:

Post a Comment