Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bacon Jam


Bacon Jam is a wonderful thing. I almost feel like the woman in the Franks Hot Sauce Commercial because I really could "Put that (insert explicit here) on everything!"

I first found the recipe while perusing through the foodiewithfamily blog and immediately flagged it as something I just had to try. I mean - really, what is not to like about caramelized onions, maple syrup infused bacon?!


I served my precious jam with asiago cheese buns from my favorite restaurant (leftover from their amazing burger feature) and a fried egg. IT WAS DIVINE! You should totally make some jam....and make lots of it. My friends keep asking when I'm going to make more. BUT, to be totally honest with you - I don't want to share. It's so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment